I work in the area of computational statistics. I am currently working collaboratively on spatio-temporal statistical methods, associated computational algorithms and the integration of these into web-based information systems. Specifically, I'm interested in,
- Methodological and computational aspects of log-Gaussian Cox Processes.
- Combining data recorded at multiple spatial scales.
- Filtering methodology and applications.
- Forecasting meningitis incidence in sub-Saharan Africa in collaboration with the World Health Organisation.
- Spatial prediction of campylobacter in the UK.
- Spatial modelling of survival outcomes